So many reasons to keep up at this pace. I even have a new slogan: 18 things a day until 2018. Even though it technically qualifies as a SMART goal, I don’t know if it really is. It’s a little hard to keep up. I can do my best though and everyone in my house will be better off for it whether I make it or not!
I even did the math. If I can do it for 112.11 days out of the remaining 174 days of the year, I will have gotten rid of 2018 things. And that will put me pretty close to 5,000 things in total. Maybe I’ll make more than 112 days and actually reach the 5,000 goal. Ok, enough day dreaming for now.
Here’s my 18 things for Day 7:
- Shape-Ups shoes
- Tupperware pitcher. I like these pitchers but I have a bunch of them and I don’t need a bunch.
- Fisher Price veterinarian clinic
- Empty shoe box
- Nail clipper kit
- The Box Blockbuster movie
- The Upside of Anger Blockbuster movie – I don’t know if the movies are actually in the cases. I didn’t look.
- Pink Peeps. I won’t let the kids eat these so obviously they’re from someone else. We do eat the yellow ones though. And Peeps people, if you’re reading this, even people who eat candy look at the ingredients.
- Toothpaste. Out it goes, more bad ingredients.
- A sock – yes, just one 🙂
- Half drank bottle of water. You all know what I’m talking about. I have, however, found many uses for these half empty bottles of water. It works in my clothes iron. I pour it into the cat dishes. The plants don’t mind it either.
- Cat snow pants. Yes, you read that right. Cat snow pants. It snows here.
- Western hat
- Black clogs
- Empty pill bottle
- Empty jewelry gift box
- And, last but not least.. are you ready for this?… Teen Compression Short & Cup. New. Still in the package. This was actually part of a white elephant gift that I got last Christmas at work. It’s been in the back of my truck for no reason ever since.